This post may contain affiliate links which means I may receive a commission for purchases made through links. I will only recommend products that I have personally used! Learn more on my Private Policy page.
A simple system for creating work from home jobs? Just imagine being able to create your own dream life and escape the rat-race! This is a noble goal indeed, but what are the chances? They are very good, actually.
The 6 necessary things to create work from home jobs:
1. Simplicity of action: You don’t want to go to university for 5 years to begin work at home. Something simple to do has to be found. A system of some sort that is easy to follow, but most important of all, easy to learn.
2. Cheap to start: Unless your name is Rockefeller, you probably don’t have any money to gamble to create your own job. As we all know, any money put on job creation is gambling. Unless its just pocket money, you don’t want to take a chance.
3. Start part time: Unless you’ve just lost your job, you want some sort of job at home created that you can do on a part time basis until you feel it has reached the point where you are actually losing money by staying with your present job.
4. No ceiling to what you can earn: Creating your own job from home is fine, but you will want to start something that has no cap on it? Why limit yourself? When you are working for someone else, you are working to build someone else’s dream. It is important that you aim real high. Who knows where this will take you? Thoreau once said that we generally hit what we aim for. Why aim for the basement when we might get the penthouse suite with our work from home jobs?
5. Build value: Any job you create for yourself at home should build value for you. It should deliver profits for you to invest for your future, but it should also build equity in something that builds in value. This is even better than any investment. Greedy and shady investors and bankers on Wall Street can shred all your life’s savings, but they can’t affect the value of something you’ve built from home and that operates full time.
6. Earns while you sleep: No matter what your skill level or trade, you want something that eventually will not only replace the job you have now, but will generate income as you sleep or are away. For example, a car wash or laundromat earns money day and night, seven days a week. The internet makes it possible to have many self created jobs that all produce revenues round the clock.
What’s the answer? How can you safely and confidently create work from home jobs of your choice?
Learn how internet commerce works. Learn the ways of ebusiness and put them to your own use. The simplest, cheapest (it’s free) and safest method is to start an affiliate business. Sell someone else’s products. Simple, no risk and it can pay handsomely. A skid row bum, knowing what he is doing, could start a successful internet business just using the internet access in a public library. Do you think something this simple is something that could help you work from home?
If you have something you’d like to build and sell, you can still start in the affiliate business, learn as much as possible about internet marketing and start selling your items eventually.
Let’s say you are a master bird house builder. It is your passion and are very good at it. You could learn about internet business as you sell someone else’s birdhouses. With time, you can start getting your own affiliates and they can sell YOUR birdhouses for you. Then, as you feel more confident and you’ve learned your lessons well on how the internet works, you might write your own electronic book on birds, bird houses, bird nutrition, bird watching and anything else that pleases you. By then, you will have learned how to reach others with the same interests and you will have built yourself another of those work at home jobs!
7 things to watch out for:
* Ignorance of how the internet and web business works: Knowledge is key. If you start a bricks and mortar business like a pet store, it is fairly easy to configure your advertizing, the sign on your business and all that. On the internet, traffic is everything. How do you capture it, sell to it and KEEP THEM COMING BACK? Those are the keys to creating your own work from home jobs.
* Get rich quick schemes: They are a dime a dozen on the internet. If you came here looking for quick and easy, you have a problem. Like any other way of working from home, you have to know something that you can sell. Perhaps you are good at data entry or handling customer service issues. Whatever you’re strong points, it will take a little time to develop a customer base or a list of those who are willing to buy your services. Avoid any book, course, video series or anything that promise great results in no time. Avoid them like the plague.
* Complex business plans that bog down: Using the birdhouse example from above, you might want to have 2 or 3 designs not dozens at first. Keep it simple as you learn about doing business on the internet. Having too much on the go is confusing and discouraging.
* Discouragement from neighbours and loved ones: most of the people close to you will scoff at your dream of creating your own work at home jobs. They mean well, but they can thrust a fatal knife blade through your heart. Keep things to yourself. Yes, I know you want to show off your first little check from Google and you want to share about the great Search Engine Optimization tool you found.
* Getting numbers paralysis: Don’t analyze things to death. Read, learn and try things. See what works for you, but don’t spend your nights trying to over analyze everything.
* Shooting too low: If you set really low goals, you can come quickly to the conclusion that the end is not worth the effort. Shoot higher than you have ever before and just begin. That’s the secret, just begin. * Impatience: You don’t pull a tomato seed out to see if it is germinating. Remember that 99% of a success can’t be seen till it erupts.
The System that will yield your work from home jobs is simple:
1. Learn. Educate yourself. Most of it is free.
2. Make mistakes. Make lots of them. Then, make some more as you create work from home jobs that you have chosen as your favorites.
3. Learn some more.
4. Try new ideas in creating your work from home jobs.
5. Learn some more.
6. Learn, learn, learn.
The World Wide Web has been called “The River Of Gold” and it is. It runs deep and fast. Most people go to it and fill their thimble. The odd person nervously dips his or her cup. I strongly urge you to show up with a fleet of tanker trucks. The river doesn’t care. It is deep and swift.
A web business has been called a “Portable Empire”. This is a true description. Good luck, God speed and STAY AWAY FROM THE GET RICH QUICK SCHEMES!